My first assignment, that is! O:IHTMMFABFATVL is complete, except there was a tweak at the end: I mailed it today. It just wasn’t quite ready yesterday. I even wish I had more time to work on it! I guess that’s just part of being a writer, right? Every piece can be improved somehow.
So! (I like beginning paragraphs with that very emphatic mono-syllabic declaration. On the blog, at least.) What were my finishing ‘stats’? Let’s revisit what I started with on June 11th (the first day after the summer residency):
As of right this moment (I haven’t added anything since I printed it out this morning):
I actually cut the last 10 pages of the original version, so I ended up adding 32 new pages, mostly in the middle. And! I shall reveal the title. I didn’t before, because I liked it, but I wanted to see if it fit after all of the revisions I
inflicted bestowed upon it. I’m happy to say it still does! Titles are really hard for me, but I love this one.
It is …
commence drum roll …
And now my brain is slush and I’m tired and I want to do like this puppy and sleep:
Just 3 more months of my last semester! (Cue ironic, nervous, slightly psychotic laughter.)